
Each Lupron shot is usually followed by a week or two of almost constant migraines. This makes for a grumpy Alex, but I can usually keep a professional demeanor at work, migraine or not. However, today my "patience of a saint" (as my co-wrokers like to call it) snapped. A very rude patient was really nasty to me and made some not-so-nice comments (the kind that make you feel really stupid and degraded) that coupled with my splitting headache and nausea made me crack. She actually made me cry! We were so busy and hectic that I didn't have time for a full blown breakdown, but never in the year that I've worked there have I wanted to whack someone upside the head SO bad as I did today. I was a bit embarrassed by the fact that she actually got to me so bad that I cried, but I'm just going to chalk it up to the Lupron and migraine. I just had to take a few deep breaths and go on about my business. I'm feeling better now, but boy... she really pushed my buttons. Grrr... Too bad I didn't have Jasper around to take control of the situation! ;)
For those of you that have no idea who Jasper Hale is or why that picture is hillarious... well, sorry, not going to tell you. Go read Twilight!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment