"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
~ Albus Dumbledore ~
Sunday, June 01, 2008
Didn't my momma teach me to share?!?!
I'm having a hard time putting into practice one of the most basic rules of good social skills... sharing. It's like I'm 2 again, "Mine! MINE! Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!!!" *sigh* Ben and I have different reading speeds and since we only have 1 copy of The Host, well... this creates a bit of tension. For a while he was ahead of me, but today during a rather long nap of his, I caught up and passed him. I'm about 3/4 of the way through! I put the book down for like 5 minutes (to get dinner started) and what does he do? STEALS it from me!!!! ARGH!!! Since we're in totally different places, it makes reading outloud to each other useless, so we can't pull the Twilight method anymore. Grrr... I want my book back!!! I'm watching him like a hawk... the next time he puts it down for anything, its MINE! *Evil grin* MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment