Ok, so I don't see any valid reason for all this animosity... There is no universally established decree that says you can't love both Harry Potter AND Twilight, right? Right... so whats with people? I for one, L-O-V-E Harry Potter (duh) and although I also l-o-v-e (notice the slight lesser emphasis) Twilght, there is no reason I should be torn about that. Harry will always be my #1, with Edward closely at his heels (as my fictional heros) and I'm dang proud of that! No reason to turn my back on either one of them! So November 21st I will be at a theater wearing my Potter Pride for all to see, and a few weeks later on December 12th, I will be right back at the theater wearing my Twilight Pride as well! (I'll post a picture of my Team Edward pride here in a few days when it comes in the mail...heeheehee)

No comments:
Post a Comment