This is what I was referring to in my last post that would soon be arriving in the mail! I got home after a long day's work and what do I find waiting for me? Check it out!!!

I'll be wearing this December 12th!!! Woohoo!!! I know, I know, I'm such a dweeb! ;)
3 comments:
hey you would know this better then anyone! Have you heard they are going to split the last harry potter book into 2 movies?!?!? I'm kinda annoyed about that! Mostly because not a lot happened in the beginning of that book.
Yup, I heard that. I'm actually relieved because this is the book with the most important stuff in it and if they tried to cram all that into 2 hours it would be HORRIBLE... there's no way they could pull that off and still do a good job, you know? It's slightly annoying to have to wait another 2 years or however long its going to take to get to the end, but I'm just glad they're doing it right... So, have you started Twilight yet? ;)
No I haven't. I've been reading the same book for like 6 months LOL I hardly have time to read. =-(
Post a Comment