"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

All together now!

Happy Last-Lupron-Shot Day to me!
Happy Last-Lupron-Shot-Day to me!
Happy Last-Lupron-Shot-Day to Alex!
Happy Last-Lupron-Shot-Day to meeeeeeee!
And may I never need moooooooooooooooore!!!


Woohoo, I made it! I survived! Thanks to all that have been so supportive during this crazy time of hotflashes, moodswings, hairloss, short-term memory loss, grumpiness due to migraines, and oh the insomnia... You guys the are the best! Especially Ben, he had to put up with this day in and day out for the past 6 months, you're my hero baby! :)

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

congrats congrats!!! you should have a party =-)

Alex said...

I know, we're going to celebrate this weekend!!!

The Tenney's said...

So I just read your SUPER long comment on my sister's blog and all i can say is that i love you and i don't know what i would do without you. i laughed right out loud (in agreement of course). i never thought your hunger for bertie botts every flavor beans could be replaced with a thirst for blood. you are my favorite.
ERIN CULLEN

Unknown said...

YEAH!!!!!! I am so excited for you to move on to the next step!!!! keep us posted.

My Endo Journey said...

HOOORAY!!!!!! Heck yeah, you definitely should celebrate!!!