* Watching my pups sleep and have their cute little "puppymares", where they bark at their dream-land foes! (See previous post)
* Curl up with Edw-um... I mean the Twilight Series! ;)
* Play my newest GC game, "Paper Mario & The Thousand Year Door" (so much fun, highly reccommend it!)
* Baking my fave kind of bread (bannana, hold the nuts!), and enjoying the smell permeate my house, yuuuuuuuuuum!
Ahh, there is nothing like some warm comfort food to soothe the soul and aching tummy...and now "I don't feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel sooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!" ;)

2 comments:
Isn't it funny how these things do make us happy. What sucks is when you are in a good mood and excited to cook your favorite things and the oven breaks causing the temperature to rise to 6000 degrees burning the would be excellent brownies! Alas, at least the rest of the dinner turned out. Thanks for helping make my wedding day great!
Mmmm that banana bread looks yummy! I'm sniffing my screen right now. I love you Alex!
Post a Comment