"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
~ Albus Dumbledore ~
Monday, October 27, 2008
My new guilty pleasure
Following this blog. Oh, this brings back awful memories of college dating life, but at the same time it's irresistable! Check it out, and be sure to start from the beginning. Happy pining! :)
I was going to leave a comment here, but I can't word is so that it doesn't make me sound dumb, so I'm not commenting. Other than to point out that I did read the post. So there.
Isn't it goood??? Ugh, I got up extra early this morning to see what happened with them last night, before heading off to Seminary!!! How much longer will we have to wait for the bad news?!?!
After reading this post, I ended up avoiding everything else I need to do and reading the whole thing! I'm dying to know what will happen next! Sadly, it reminds me of too many college experiences - so glad to be married now!
I don't know you but happened accross your blog, linked to the hopeless romance blog and found myself totally wrapped up, spent a whole afternoon reading it all. I was supper disapointed to find out this morning that it is not real...it is still a great guilty pleasure and a good read but I felt you should know.
6 comments:
I was going to leave a comment here, but I can't word is so that it doesn't make me sound dumb, so I'm not commenting. Other than to point out that I did read the post. So there.
awww, come on, you have to comment now! You've sparked my curiosity! Pretty please, with Julia giggles on top? :)
Wow, I'm impressed that Clark read it. I let my girly self go wild and read the whole thing. And now I'm dying to know how it will all end up!
Isn't it goood??? Ugh, I got up extra early this morning to see what happened with them last night, before heading off to Seminary!!! How much longer will we have to wait for the bad news?!?!
After reading this post, I ended up avoiding everything else I need to do and reading the whole thing! I'm dying to know what will happen next! Sadly, it reminds me of too many college experiences - so glad to be married now!
I don't know you but happened accross your blog, linked to the hopeless romance blog and found myself totally wrapped up, spent a whole afternoon reading it all. I was supper disapointed to find out this morning that it is not real...it is still a great guilty pleasure and a good read but I felt you should know.
http://borrowedlight.blogspot.com/2008/10/in-which-sue-gets-herself-into-bit-of.html
Post a Comment