"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Let's play mind-reading vamp!

Ben doesn't think they cast a buff enough looking guy to play Emmett so I was trying to find a better picture that shows that indeed he is all muscle-ish... I haven't found a good one as of yet (since most are of E&B) BUT I did find a particularly funny picture that got me wishing I had Edward's mind-reading abilities so I could figure out what they were all thinking... or trying to portray anyway.

So here's the game: Tell me what you think each "character" is thinking. I'll start!
Ok, so the picture isn't very sharp at it's current size and I don't know how to make it so that it goes full size when you click, SO... go to this link for a better look! http://twilighters.org/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=1530&fullsize=1


Jasper is obviously having a really hard time ignoring his "thirst" and hates having to pretend to eat normal food. He's painstakingly giving it a go.

Alice is lovingly supporting her Jasper, coaxing him to give it another bite while having a vision that assures her that he is not about to go attack that particularly good smelling girl across the room, so she's smiling in encouragement.

Emmett and Rosalie are off in their own little world, probably making plans to work on one of their many cars at home once their tedious hours of pretending to be highschool students are over. Emmett is also probably making a bet as to how soon Jasper will crack and have to run out of the cafeteria, Alice skipping lithely behind him.

Edward is sick of the lovey-dovey thoughts/behavior of the others and is wanting to whack them all upside the head really bad... "Helloooooooooooo people, we're supposed to be SIBLINGS!" He's also very doubtful Alice will succeed in her coaxing, as he realizes how close Jasper is to snapping.

Ok! Your turn! :)

1 comment:

Alex said...

Aww, come on, no takers? ;)