"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Monday, October 27, 2008

Hollywood strikes again... ARGH!

Anyone seen the newest Twilight TV spots? Yeah, there is one that shows them kissing in her bedroom IN HER UNDIES! Whats that about?!?! Soooooooooooooo not Bella, she wore ratty old sweats to bed! Not something Edward would have allowed either, being all Mr.Chastity and whatnot... *sigh* I h-a-t-e how Hollywood has to mess up what is so crucial to their characters just to wrack in more bucks by putting Kristen Stewart in her chonies for all the men to oogle at! I bet Stephenie Meyer is gonna be tiiiiiiiiiiicked! Hmph...

4 comments:

Em said...

L-A-M lame!

The Tenney's said...

not that i'm totally into girls in their underware or anything, but i was trying tofind the TV spots you were talking about and i can't. where did you see them?

Alex said...

LOL! Here is a link to the one I saw on Twilighetrs.org (Incidentally, they've put the other 2 TV spots on there as well)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D6eH-P1Ogk

Unknown said...

Hollywood has to go and add their "touch" to everything... I am with you, where are the ratty old sweats that she wears to bed?