"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Success!

We survived the wedding today! Ben didn't get much rest again last night so I was a bit worried, but we even made it on time! I spent a little while yesterday working on his JP bag cover which turned out quite well! I sewed 2 white washcloths and some velcro to create a pouch, and once his JP bag and tube were nice and concealed, we safety pinned it to his pants! Here is a picture since I know you are all dying to see how that turned out! ;)



Ben's dad, Ben, and the infamous JP bag (covered up!)


He doesn't look like he just got out of the hospital, huh? I'm proud of my babe, he's a trooper! The sealing was beautiful and it was fun taking pics afterwards. Here are a few:



The Fam



No comments: