
Ben has a new nickname for me... Bella. Why? Well, because in his words, "You're a walking Murphy's Law... If something bad's going to happen, it's going to happen to you!" What brought this on? My toe... my poor, busted, not-gonna-heal-EVER toe! I was complaining to Ben that my foot's been hurting a whoooooole lot today and asked him if he would pop the bone back in place... I was on my way to let the dogs out (they were in our room upstairs because I had just gone to pick Ben up from work) when I stubbed my already hurting toe on the stairs! HARD! I hopped back to the couch yelling and proceeded to fall and start crying like a baby, rocking back and forth because it was either that or say a lot of bad words that never ever come out of my mouth... ever.
So yeah, I think it's time to call Dr.Schuff again and have her take another look. My toe is all awollen again, and I've gone back to not being able to bend it, hooray. I suppose I was going to have to go back anyway (as it was hurting before this last incident and I should have called her about it last week like she asked me to) but now it's a for-sure...

1 comment:
you are Bella. i love it.
Post a Comment