We're leaving for Nauvoo tomorrow and won't be back until Saturday, so the pups are staying with family. We dropped Sirius off at Nate & Tiff's a few hours ago and already I'm fighting the urge to call and see if he's ok. Nevermind that its 10:30PM! Ugh... I don't think I've ever been away from my blubbers for this long, we always take him with us everywhere! He went with us to New York and he's gone with us to South Carolina... the only other time he's been away was the day of my surgery last year... I can't be without my bubs!!! Sadly enough, I don't miss Mini or Luna much... I'm sure I'll be perfectly content having them stay with Grandma, but I'm sure I'll spend all week worrying about Sirius. Oh I know he'll be fine... but I won't. I hope he doesn't think I abandoned him... Oh blubbers!!! :`(
I know, I know, I need to get a grip. This is why we don't get out much... leaving Bubbas behind is torture for me. We haven't even left yet, but I can't wait to come home, go pick him up, and see his little wagging nub! AHHHHHHHHHHH! I miss my baby!!!!!!!!! :(
Good grief, what is it going to be like when we have kids and have to leave them for the first time?!?!

No comments:
Post a Comment