"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Saturday, July 12, 2008

I love Barnes & Noble!

So I just realized today that with only 20 days left until Breaking Dawn comes out, I still had not pre-ordered it... yikes! Luckily I have a wonderful husband who although he may not quite understand my obsession with Edward, still graciously humors me... in this case, that meant driving me to the bookstore at 10:30PM to get it pre-ordered NOW! ;)
We walked in and right away were greeted with a whole section/stand devoted to these wondrous books as well as what looked like... wedding invitations, RSVP cards and envelopes with "stamps" and everything! Next to a feathery pen I found this:



I know its kinda blurry and hard to read, so this is what it says:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You are respectfully invited to a reception in

honor of the impending nuptials of

Miss Isabella Swan

To

Mr. Edward Cullen

To be held at Barnes & Noble,

6100 N May Ave.

Please join us Friday, August 1st, 2008

for festivities beginning at 8:00 p.m.

Including:

Costume contests for the following:

Best Bella (as Bride)

Best Edward (as Groom)

Ugliest Bridesmaid Dress

Bouquet and Garter Toss

How well do you know the Bride & Groom? Quiz

Cake Cutting Ceremony

Complimentary photos to commemorate the occasion

Please R.S.V.P by preordering your copy of

Breaking Dawn.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My faithful hubby will be accompaning me that night... poor Ben, he's such a good sport! I love you baby!!! ;)

6 comments:

The Tenney's said...

you are lucky Ben is coming with you. Brian wouldn't go anywhere near B&N that night! I'll be heading over with my sister and cousins...oh and we are TOTALLY dressing up!

Alex said...

Awesome!!! I'm thinking of getting Ben this T-shirt, he said he'd totally wear it for that night. http://t-shirts.cafepress.com/item/twilight-widower-dark-tshirt/268132709

Unknown said...

Alex.. I love reading your blog! You always have something that makes me smile... glad to see that there are many more of us "twilight addicts" out there. I am sad that I live to far away from anywhere hosting an event for the release... guess I will just have to pre-order it online and get a babysitter for the day it comes out... Have fun for the both of us!!!

Allyx and Dan said...

AHHH. This is AWESOME. I CANT WAIT. I can't believe it comes out so so soon. AHH. I freak out everytime i think about it because i am really nervous for some reason. Anyway, you are lucky Ben is going with you. My hub refuses to support anything to do with my other true love, EDWARD. YAY I'M SO HAPPY ITS COMING OUT! AHHH!

Alex said...

Heehee... we're all a bunch of adultresses with a fictional vampire, how sad is that?!?!

Em said...

So, just today I borrowed Twilight and will be reading it for the first time...