
Nope, this time it's an HP picture from Half-Blood Prince, woohoo! I loooooooooove Luna, she is just hillarious! It must be SO much fun to play her, what an awesome character! Here she is in all her spectrespec glory... Go Quibbler! I'm guessing this is a still from a Hogwarts Express scene at the beginning of the movie?

2 comments:
I so think Harry and her should get together!!!She always seemed way more interesting then Ron's sister, see I can't even remember her name LOL
Well, Harry and Ginny were totally meant to be from the get-go, BUT if Ginny were out of the picture, then yes I would rather Harry end up with her than anyone else. He seems to be the only one to really get her quirkiness and be ok with it. Who knows, maybe she ended up with Neville or something! ;)
Post a Comment