"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Friday, July 11, 2008

The dog days of summer

It's h-o-t here in Oklahoma. Icky, sticky, humid and hot. The pups don't really like to spend much time outside, and I can't blame them. I just got home from taking Ben his dinner at work and when I got home the dogs were all clamoring to be let in. Once inside this blessed AC'ed house, they pretty much just collapsed into pathetic looking heaps the first place the could find... 2 on the couch and one on the floor. Here are some pics, they're just so cute I had to share!


Sirius, asleep on the couch.


Luna, cooling off her belly & asleep on Ben's shirt and a blanket on the couch as well.

Mini, probably sulking because she can't fit on the couch and sleep there.

2 comments:

Virgie said...

Awww, they are so cute!!! I love the way Luna is sleeping, too cute. Hope you are doing good =D

Mckay K said...

I finally found someone who's house looks like mine-full of dogs! I have four pit bull companions. They sit and sleep anywhere the want.

I used to be so particular about my furniture. Then I realized that I enjoyed their love much more the the stuff in the house.

Now we, as the Beatles song said, Live in Harmony. Love your dogs and the loving shots you took of them.