So its been a few days since I stopped taking my sleeping pills before bed. That first night wasn't too bad. Saturday into Sunday was a little worse. Sunday into Monday was pretty bad, and last night was officially terrible. I'm back to tossing and turning and just giving up on sleep at about 4am. This morning I crawled out of bed to a very familiar thought/feeling... HOW am I going to do this? I just simply cannot go back to sleeping 1-2 hours per night. Seminary is about to start in a few weeks and no... NO, this cannot be happening. I'm going to try the Benadryl again and see if that helps a bit. If it doesn't I suppose we'll move up to Unisom again, and if that doesn't do the trick... well, my Dr.and I may have to have a sit down about TTC safe sleeping pills because I refuse to go down this road again.
I'll keep you all updated. Ben and I are going on our Stake Youth Conference trip to Nauvoo tomorrow and will be back Staurday. We'll see how I survive that. Hopefully sheer exhaustion will help me sleep those nights! :/

1 comment:
A lot of OB's will let preggo people take Ambien. Usually it is late in pregnancy though. There's a start to your convo though.
I'm so sorry that sleep is an issue for you. Hopefully you will get this all worked out and get some great consistant sleep soon.
Post a Comment