"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
~ Albus Dumbledore ~
Friday, July 11, 2008
I'm blind!
Heehee, no, not really... but I can't see very well these days! Recently I've been having trouble with my distance vision, even with my glasses on. Oh and contacts? Forget that, I don't even trust myself to drive in those suckers... I can barely read the road signs, its scary. The bossman wants me to wait at least 6 weeks after my last shot (that would be in August) to let the Lupron work its way out of my system before checking me and changing my Rx. Funny thing is, I'm starting Femara again on the 22nd, right? So yeah, more hormones... I think I may just have to settle for so-so vision for a while because who knows when we'll be done with all my treatments, and I'm not going to wait that long to get new glasses. Argh! I guess I can at least look forward to Lasik next year if the Lap/Lupron/Femara fails. Might as well look on the bright side, right? ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know how you feel - I still can't really wear my contacts. The opthamologist said that it should get better when I'm done nursing. So that's only, what, 9 months away? ARGH! But you do what you have to do, right?
Post a Comment