"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Friday, July 24, 2009

Studious Finisimo!!!



That's my very happy I'm-done-with-school (at least for a few weeks) spell! (It just made all my books burst into flames and my notes self destruct like a Howler... minus the screeching.) Heehee... j/k of course.

So I just submitted my last project, all 16 pages of it (phew, glad that's over!) and am happy to report that I am almost positive that I got straight A's this term! I aced my Psych final with a 100% and my Pharmacology final ended up at a 96% or a 90% (worst case scenario) I'm not sure because 3 of the questions were not multiple choice and will have to be graded manually. I'd much prefer the 96, of course, but I suppose a 90% will have to do, if that's the case. Either way... I'm 99.9% sure I ended up with A's as my overall grades which is a big accomplishment for me given that the summer term started the same day I had my surgery, 8 weeks ago! (What was I thinking?!?!)

Now I just have to sit and wait for my 2 final projects to be graded and everything to be tabulated so I can see it with my own eyes... Tuesday can't come quickly enough... This is going to eat away at me until then... *sigh* I'm such a doofus, I know!

But seriously... YAY- I'm done!!! :)

No comments: