
Ben and I went to the midnight showing last night!!! It was GREAT! Despite some deviations from the book (grrr...) I think is was well done, overall. My only big beef was that I felt the end to be a little too anti-climatic and a bit rushed. I was expecting... more. However, it was very funny at all the right parts, very tender (surprisingly enough) at all the right parts, and of course... very sad at all the right parts. The cave scene was superb... prepare to jump out of your seats... I did, and I knew what was coming! The actors that played young Tom Riddle were just spot on... really really creepy, and Slughorn was just hilarious, as of course was Luna! Rupert Grint (Ron) totally stole the show, though... absolutely fantabulous!!!
Hmm... we've been toying with the idea of driving up to Tulsa this weekend after work to go watch it in the IMAX theater, oh I hope that works out!!! Click here to see the HD trailer. Sorry, they've disabled the embed feature.
Update: HBP doesn't hit IMAX until the 29th of this month... grrrr!

4 comments:
I hope it works out for you too. Paul told me last night I should call and find out if you were going to the midnight showing...I figured you would though. I'm glad you enjoyed it. We're going on Friday to see it. If you make it up to Tulsa, let me know how the IMAX is.
Awww, dang... looks like it's not in IMAX until the 29th of this month, so this weekend is a no go! :(
We are waiting to see it at the IMAX theatre in Seattle! I can't wait to see it!!! Glad you guys had fun =D
oh my heck i freakin loved it! we'll have to have a deep discussion about the book (we wont' do it here so there are no spoilers) but i wasn to tell you all i loved and hated! i love Harry.
Post a Comment