"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Monday, July 27, 2009

Results are in...

I conquered the beast!!! (Summer term, that is) I just checked and I ended up with a 95 in Pharmacology (Or how I prefer to call it, my "How not to kill your patients when administrating meds" class) and a 97 in my Psych class. I'm a bit miffed about the 95, but it's still an A so I suppose I shouldn't complain... For those that think I'm crazy for being unhappy with a 95... well, you should have known me in junior high and high school. I self-grounded if I scored anything under 95...

Yes, I'm insane.

Anyway, feel free to ignore this post, this is more for my own gloating purposes than anything else. As previously mentioned, I've had a rough past 6 months (more specifically past 2 months since my surgery) and the fact that I managed to keep up A's during the last 8 weeks is a big accomplishment for me, considering how everything else completely fell apart...

Anyway, I'm done gloating and patting myself on the back... but, as promised a few posts ago... here is my happy dance! (Well, not ME, but I can't film myself doing it so here's Balki and Cousin Larry in my stead!)

3 comments:

Shanny said...

Yes, you are insane. . . insanely good at school! Way to go, Alex!

Em said...

Awesome Alex! I'm so impressed! You're amazing!

Unknown said...

SO GREAT!!! I don't know that I would ever have done that well, even if my life was uneventful :)