... and their never ending SQUEALS! *sigh* This is going to be really annoying during opening night, since 1/2 the movie (I bet) is going to be comprised of shirtless Jacob and then Edward, Edward, and oh yeah... shirtless Edward :)
Anyway, here are 2 exclusive clips smuggled out from the Comic Con previews... enjoy them while they last, I'm sure YouTube will pull them off any minute until Summit releases them "officially." Sorry, I can't help myself...
Clip 1 (yes, he does that in the book)
Clip 2 (yes, he does that in the book too)
*sigh* Is it November 20th yet? Nope... dang.

2 comments:
Um, does it look to you like Edward has a tan line? 'Cause I never pictured the vampires being able to tan. Hopefully it's just the lighting.
looooooove it....but maybe i'll wait until it's been out a few weeks before i go see it with a bunch of screaming girls! Jacob does look hot...but ooooh edward and his airbrushed six pack...yum!
Post a Comment