"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Down South

I'm in South Carolina!!! That was the surprise. I flew in yesterday and surprised the crud out of my parents, it was priceless!!! :) We've been on the go ever since and I just wanted to take a moment to update real quickly... I'll be posting pics soon, its so beautiful here and I'm having a blast with all my family. I spent a few hours at the pool today with Elliot(14) & Douglas(12) and I'm excited to report that I'm gonna come home with one heck of a tan!!! WOOT! :) Little Alex (almost 2) is a doll and quite the handful but he's warming up to me and already cries when I leave the room without him... its so cute! Oh and Kong, their dog is just the cutest! Andres has him trained to pick up a ball and tear it to shreds when he's asked, "What do we do to the Boston Red Sox?" HILLARIOUS! Gotta teach Sirius the trick! ;)

Anyway, gotta run. I'll post pics soon!

3 comments:

Clark said...

I'd just like to point out that the Red Sox and Yankees have played 8 times so far this year. Turns out the team not named the Yankees has won all 8 of them.

Em said...

How fun! Enjoy that gorgeous part of the country! I love the south!

Suz said...

I'm so glad you got to go! I hope it's the best to see your family and spend some time. And take a vacation! Have a blast!