"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Friday, May 02, 2008

Is it August 2nd yet???

*Sigh* What a week this has been! I started this whole Twilight thing last Friday in the hopes of curing my "post-Harry funk" and instead have only managed to merely replace it with a "post-Twilight funk" instead. Go figure.

I just finished Eclipse and am grateful to at least have been left with some measure of closure... My immediate reactions are these:

*Edward is still my hero.

*Jacob (although I feel slightly bad for him still) really just needs to GO AWAY. Hurry up and "imprint" on someone or something, I dunno... just go away.

*I'm curious as to how "bad" Bella will be. Will this cause an upheaval? Something is BOUND to go wrong in the next book... What else would there to be to write about... *sigh* That makes me uneasy.

*How cool of a movie would this make?! (Eclipse, I mean.) Not to mention terrifying and pretty gruesome... Oh I hope they can keep it PG-13!!!!

*Did I mention Jacob just needs to get lost? (Oh wait, I did.)

*Edward is my hero. :) (Whoops, I keep repeating myself for some reason!)
(I recently read someone express it like this:"Stephenie Meyer really did all the men in the world a great disservice by creating a character SO perfect. Good thing this is all fiction!")

Ok... so now what? Anyone have any good suggestions for another good read? I need to keep myself occupied, August is still a ways away, grrr... Like my new ticker on my sidebar, btw? Heehee...

1 comment:

The Tenney's said...

i just read The Other Boylen Girl, i really liked it. I also love The Great and Terrible series (the 5th and last book comes out friday!) its an LDS fiction book so i don't know how easy it would be for you to get it out there. i love Edward too.