"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
~ Albus Dumbledore ~
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
5 down, 1 more to go!
Today I got my 5th Lupron shot which means I'm officially down to my LAST one next month, wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo!!! My ticker is even excited for me, apparently, because it's changed from a monthly countdown to one in DAYS!
Yeah, especially those first 3-4 sleepless months... ugh, I still have no idea how I survived that! Now that I'm sleeping though, time is going by a lot faster, so I bet it'll be June 24th before I know it! I am SO gonna go out and celebrate that day! :)
2 comments:
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I'm SO excited for you! I'll bet you never thought you'd make it this far :)
Yeah, especially those first 3-4 sleepless months... ugh, I still have no idea how I survived that! Now that I'm sleeping though, time is going by a lot faster, so I bet it'll be June 24th before I know it! I am SO gonna go out and celebrate that day! :)
Post a Comment