As if this could come as a surprise after a week straight of Twilight posts... I confess, I've been sucked in, pardon the pun. ;) I'm now scrounging the web trying to find any and all little tidbits I can about the upcoming move at the end of the year. No "official" trailer yet, maybe in the next few months. For now though, this is the best I've found. I never thought I'd ever say this, but thank you, THANK YOU, MTV!
To my fellow Twilighters, I'm sure you've already seen this, but enjoy it again. For those of you that are as skeptical and cynical as I was about this just a mere week or so ago... I've seen the light! Read it!!! (Then go see the movie in December!)
Oh, and I know, I know... as pointed out to me by Clark earlier, "great" trailers have led to dissapointing movies in the past (Eragon, ahem ahem!)but I'm hoping against hope that this movie will stay pretty true to the book. If they just do this right, these books have the potential to make AMAZING movies!!! Eeek, I can't WAIT!;)

No comments:
Post a Comment