Ok, so it's almost 10PM and you may be wondering... what is she doing blogging? Shouldn't she be at some crazy Breaking Dawn midnight release party?!?! Yeah... should! But it just so happens that I woke up TODAY (of all days!) feeling like crud on a stick. The terrible headcold Ben's been fighting off for a week finally caught up with me, nevermind that I'm still taking antibiotics for another infection... yeah, yeah, I know colds are viruses, yadda yadda yadda... argh. :/
So, since I'm feeling so crummy and also happen to have some crazy all over hive-ish rash (no idea where that came from... our best guess is I had a weird reaction to the cold medicine I took in conjunction to all the other new meds I'm on post-Lupron?) we decided to go a little later... like closer to 11:30 so I don't fall over in line. (You know, benadryl for hives? Yeah... it knocks me out cold) I'm sad I'm missing out on most of the festivities, but I'm sick enough (right now) to not care so much as long as I get my beloved Edw-er... book at midnight!
So, in the meantime, I was looking for something to keep me occupied and decided to post something I discovered a few weeks ago, courtesy of Stephenie Meyer. It's pretty funny, check it out!
WARNING: Contains some adult content, NOT suitable for children. Got it? Good, you may proceed...
Dr.Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

No comments:
Post a Comment