"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Here we go again!


Tomorrow is the start of a new Seminary year! I will be teaching the New Testament this time and have a class of a whopping 19 students! (That's big here, for all you Utahns that are used to release time and classes of 30 or whatever) In a little while I'll be heading back to church for an "Introduction to Seminary" fireside for all students and their parents. Earlier this week I cleaned out/rearranged my closet and now have everything in tip-top shape and ready to go!

This summer went by waaaaaaaay too fast and I'm kinda dreading the early mornings, but my insomnia seems to be in check for the moment (thanks to Prometrium, which I will shortly stop taking in a few days, drats!) so I should be ok. The only bummer is that now that Ben doesn't get home until 9:15PM every night, and I have to be in bed no later than 9:30 (to be able to get up on time and function well the next day) that only leaves us 15 minutes together and the occaisional lunch if I make it home in time before he leaves! :(

Despite the busy schedule, I really am excited to be teaching again this year. I feel like I was a cruddy teacher last year due to all my health problems, both before and after my surgery. I want to redeem myself this year and make the NT awesome for them! I had an all-day Inservice (training conference) in Norman on Staurday and came home so pumped up and full of ideas! So YAY for Seminary!!! :)

No comments: