"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Friday, August 15, 2008

Hacked?

So I was scrolling through my playlist to see if there were any links that no longer worked (that happens quite often) so that I could delete them when I noticed something odd... There were a whole bunch of songs there that I had not put on my playlist. All of them were racy/inappropriate in nature so it kinda freaked me out... how had they gotten there? I accessed my account but my playlist looked normal there, so I changed my password and refreshed my blog... lo and behold the nasty songs were gone!

So... either that was just a random messup of my playlist or someone hacked into it and then took it all off? Hmmm, I don't know what to think but I appologize if anyone heard anything offensive while perusing my blog! I don't really know how many of you actually listen to the songs (I'm assuming most of you just hit mute or turn it off) they are mostly for my entertainment... But if you heard something you didn't want to, so sorry! I'll be regularly inspecting my playlist just in case.

No comments: