
W-O-W... Wow wow wow!!! Breaking Dawn is finished and I am still in complete shock. Stephenie Meyer has one crazy, wacked out,and sometimes freaky imaginiation... My mind is still reeling, trying to take in, process, and accept how this last installment to a most beloved series has concluded. It's a tad bittersweet, I have to say.
Seeing as I've been in bed most of the weekend with a fever and feeling like I have an elephant sitting on my head, I will have to re-read BD again...soon. That works for me though, since most likely that will be when I read it out loud to Ben! I can't wait to see his reaction, lol.
So... what did everyone think?

2 comments:
YEAH Alex... I am on vacation in Nashville and cannot wait to get home and get my copy out of my mailbox... I will for sure let you know when I am finished....
Hope you're having a great time!!! I'm still processing everything, it's quite the ride!!! Ben is reading it and I'm glad I get to read/hear it a 2nd time, my brain was so foggy (from the meds) the first time! Hope you enjoy it, its CRAZY!!!
Post a Comment