"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Monday, August 04, 2008

Breaking Dawn party pics!

I guess I should have posted these b4 my review of the book (well, not really review, more like an immediate reaction) but oh wells, better late than never!



Here we are killing time in the languages section of Barnes & Noble... picking up some Italiano for our trip to Volterra maybe? ;)


Ben's AWESOME t-shirt that I got for him, just for this occasion! He wore it with pride!




We got put in teams as we came in, I was kinda bummed I didn't get Team Edward, but at least they didn't hand me Jacob, blegh... I would have refused!!!



Never fear, I made sure to represent with my t-shirt! (The front says "Vampire Baseball League")

No pics of me getting the book because by midnight I was feeling horrible and taking a picture didn't even cross my fevered mind. :/

3 comments:

Allyx and Dan said...

I LOVE you shirt! It is great! I really loved the book. I wish there was more fighting tho... :) I'm dying to know what parts you didn't like! I'm reading it again right now and I have to say I like it even better the second time thru.

Allyx and Dan said...

PS: I'm afraid to go into detail in case someone reads this comment and haven't read the book!! AH

Virgie said...

Hehe I love the dh's shirt!! Too cute lol. Hope you are doing good =D