Well, I've survived my 1st week of Seminary! About 2 days into it I didn't think I would... the insomnia lurked back up (no more Prometrium keeping me asleep, boo!) and it was back to waking up at 1AM and never going back to sleep. NOT cool. Ben has been such a sweetheart, staying up with me, reading to me, rubbing my back, talking me through relaxation exercises, etc. Last night he and his dad gave me a blessing and now I have the weekend to recoup so... I'm hoping this will not be a repeat of last Feb-April!
Seminary has gone very well! My class is huge and can sometimes get a bit rowdy and hard to control, but things are starting to settle down as we get into our routine. I've got so many new faces this year and they're all really great kids, so this year should be fun!

1 comment:
Alex... I sure hope that the insomnia will stay away... If you need some good book reccomendations, let me know... Thinking of you!
Post a Comment