"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Ahhhhh, to breathe!

The past 5 days have been long... very long. I hate being sick, especially the kind of sick that leaves you wiped out in bed with a fever. Not that any kind of sick is "fun", but summer sinus infections are the pits and I'm SO glad to be coming out of it. I've still got the sniffles and my throat is a bit on the scratchy side, but the fever is gone, the cement head feeling is too, and the elephant has tired of sitting on my face and left... I can breathe! :)

Also, my blog is back to normal as well... notice that all the crazy Twilight countdown widgets are gone and so is the theme. I'm still counting down to the movie, but now that Breaking Dawn is out and done with, I can go back to blogging about other stuff... I think... I hope? ;)

No comments: