"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Happy "Half-Way-Done Day" To Me!!!

Today I got my 3rd Lupron shot, WOOHOO!!! That means 3 down, 3 more to go... I am half way there!!! I was talking to my nurse today and she commented on how well I was taking this treatment. I laughed and told her thats because she doesn't have to put up with me 24/7, especially late at night (when I'm a grump) and early the next morning (when I'm an even bigger grump!)Poor Ben... he's such a saint for not having strangled me by now, heehee. This insomnia is definitely not bringing out the best in me, but I'm trying REALLY hard to stay away from the Rx sleeping pills (Ambien)because no matter how much they say its not habit forming, I just don't trust that... Seminary will be over here in about 6 weeks or so, which means I'll get to sleep in 2 more hours every day. If I can just hang on a little longer I'll be good to go... I think... I hope? :P Wish me luck peoples!

No comments: