"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Therapeutic Creativity

Here is something I created mostly for my own cathartic reasons, but I thought I'd share it with you all anyway.
(Don't forget to shut my Playlist Player at the bottom by hitting Pause!)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Alex, I just sat and cried as I watched your "therapy". I really wish that no one would ever have to feel the pain of infertility. I am sending BIG HUGS your way... I always hated when people told me that it would happen soon, so I won't say that. Even after you get your precious little one you never will forget the pain that you felt each day you dreamed about holding him/her. Good luck Alex!!! We are praying for you!

Em said...

Alex, that is a very well-done, beautiful, moving, tear jerking, movie clip. When I first read about your struggle on your blog I was going to comment, but I wasn't sure what to say. "I so sorry," just seemed to trivialize the pain you're experiencing. That's what I say when someone had a bad day at work, or got stuck in traffic, or when I forget to buy juice for Brian.

And honestly, I feel almost guilty because we have two kids and haven't struggled with infertility at all, and that's just not fair! I DON'T have a clue how you're feeling, or how hard all that waiting would be.

But for what it's worth I want you to know that I AM so sorry that you guys are going through this struggle. You ARE in my prayers, and I love you!