The other morning (Friday,I believe?)after a particularly sleepless and frustrating night (see previous post) in which I got maybe 2 hours of sleep, was elbowed in the face by Ben and then had to listen to Sirius puking all night (now that its spring he likes to eat grass and make himself sick)I sat up in bed at 5am and threw a hissy fit. Ben has no recollection of this, but I pretty much reverted to being 2 again and sat there crying, pounding my fists, and kicking my feet. I did NOT want to get up and go teach Seminary. That is how tired I was... Just now I found this video on YouTube and just about pee'd my pants. This is almost exactly what I did.

2 comments:
Alex, I'm sorry that you aren't getting any sleep. You may have already tried this but I take a benadryl. When I was pregnant with Braedon I couldn't sleep and my doctor prescribed ambien but I didn't want to take it. She told me to try benadryl first and it worked wonders. I can just take one and it knocks me right out, but my doctor told me I could take two if I needed it.
Lins, thanks for the suggestion, you're right though I've already tried it. :( It was actually the first thing my doc had me take... Didn't work so well, so we moved onto Unisom which is now not working so great either... My problem isn't falling asleep, its STAYING asleep which is why he thought Ambien might do the trick b/c it's that slow release thing that keeps working all night etc. I dunno, we'll see. I actually managed to get some zzz's over the weekend, but sadly enough that meant falling asleep during most of conference, grrr...
So your u/s is this week? I'm so excited to hear if its a boy or girl!!! I hope its a little princess for you this time, that would be just perfect!!! Be sure to let us know! *Hugs*
Post a Comment