"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Argh, I hate baking failures!

So I was making a batch of Kolacky cookies today for our work lunch tomorrow and they were a complete disaster! I don't know why... I followed the recipe to the T! I baked the first bunch and when I took them out, already they just looked a bit sketchy... After they cooled off I tasted one and all I can say is BLEGH! I altered the second batch in hopes that they'd turn out better but oh no... still BLEGH! I scrapped the 3rd batch and gave up... Guess I'll just bake a boring old box-cake. *Sigh* I hate being so boring... oh well, so much for experimenting!

1 comment:

Ben said...

Patience m'dear. You'll always have ups and downs when it comes to baking.