"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Grrrrr...

She just HAD to throw in a monkey wrench, go figure... *sigh*

So last night Ben took me to BAM again and we got New Moon, the 2nd book in the Twilight series. I immediately started devouring it but soon realized this is NOT going to be a book I'll enjoy very much. Of course, this turn in plot is a necessary evil to keep the storyline going but ugh... I'm NOT happy.

Jacob needs to go away... GO AWAY Jacob!!!

Shame on the Cullens, that was NOT cool. (Not the Jasper thing, that's understandable... but the thing they did because of it. Come on now, we can all be grown up vampires about this can't we? No need to run, sheesh...)

BAD Edward, very very BAD! Horribly cruel...

There, I've got it all out. Now I can continue forcing myself to keep reading. This will be painfully slow, I'm sure. If it were not for Eclipse and the soon to be 4th book, I think I would have given up last night when I hit the October...November...December...January... part. :(

3 comments:

Shanny said...

I find it very funny how much people hate Jacob. I actually really like Jacob. In fact, I almost prefer Jacob to Edward.

Unknown said...

LOL... I think everyone hates Jacob during that book. You'll enjoy it though... keep reading!

The Tenney's said...

just keep reading.... i promise!