"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
~ Albus Dumbledore ~
Saturday, April 05, 2008
I......need.....SLEEP....zzzz....zzzz...zzzz....
Since I got my 3rd shot on Tuesday I have gotten *maybe* 2 hours of sleep per night. I am teetering on the verge of insomnia-induced insanity. Cherry Coke has been the only thing keeping me awake at work this week and I am paying for it dearly, as caffeine is one of the worst things for Endo and causes a lot of pain. I'm in a catch-22... stay awake and not get fired or no pain? Hmm.... I don't know how I will survive the next 6 weeks of Seminary, but I guess I will have to. I can't give up on my kids now, you know? Maybe I'll have to take my doctor up on the whole Ambien thing... Its probably time, now that I'm starting to forget whole chunks of my day and can carry on conversations with someone and have little to no recollection of it mere minutes later. Probably not a good sign, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment