For 2 days we thought we had solved the problem! His sore was starting to look a lot better and he didn't seem to be minding the e-collar all that much. Then today I realized why... He managed to figure out a way to twist himself juuuuuuuust right to where he can reach and lick it! ARGH!!! So, he has been demoted to...
the cone of utter humiliation!
I'd like to see him try to get around this one! Actually, I'm watching him try right now and it's really rather pathetic... poor pup. He so doesn't like me right now! Oh well, whatever it takes right?

3 comments:
our one dog did the SAME thing to a sore on her leg. We tried everything it seemed. It was more on her collarbone/leg area and what we did is put a bandana around her neck and then she left it alone. FINALLY!
To funny about the cone of shame! I love the movie UP.
I tried really hard not to laugh but I know him and its too funny. I hope his leg gets better though. thats no fun
Poor guy! It's like that mosquito bite you really want to itch but know it will only make it worse.
Post a Comment