"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Why Elmo rocks my socks!

During my last semester at BYU, one of my roomies had a Christmas CD of some sort that featured one of my favorite Christmas songs, "Do you hear what I hear?" It's the awesomest version EVER because it's sung by ELMO!!! (and Rosie O'Donnell) Elmo and I share a birthday and he's just so super cool like that, so yeah... he's my favorite.

Anyway, I recently added his song to my playlist and it occurred to me that maybe there was a video of it on YouTube... sure enough, there was! Sit back and enjoy, this little dude rocks!

1 comment:

Clark said...

I would never have guessed that Rosie can sing. I mean, she's not going to win any Grammys, but she's not bad.