"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Sunday, December 20, 2009

6 Wonderful Years!


Six years ago I married my sweetheart! Can it really have been that long ago? Time sure does fly when you're having fun! Much has happened during this time, some good, some bad... but mostly good! I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful hubby that is so loving and supportive and still makes me laugh, blush, and get that twitterpated flutter in my tummy ;) Someday he will be the greatest Dad too, I just know it. I still can't believe I get to keep him forever!

Love you babe!!! MUAH! ;)

5 comments:

Virgie said...

Congrats!! Hope you both had a great day =D

Shanny said...

6 years, wow. CONGRATS!

Suz said...

Congrats on 6 years! What an accomplishment!

Wes and Dani said...

Love your wedding pic! :) Happy Anniversary!

Tazzy said...

Congrats. Im sorry I didn't call and tell ya but things are crazy. I love and miss you both.