I kept my 4.0 this semester WOOHOO!!! I was actually kind of worried with that dumb PoliSci class that has been the thorn in my side this semester. If anything was going to mess up my lovely 4.0 it was going to be that stinking class... but I ended up with a 93.95% overall avg so that's an "A" baby! Not my best work, but I'll take it this time. Haven't gotten my final grade for A&P yet, but I know it's an A since the lowest grade I've gotten on any test this semester was a 97% I think... So all is good. :)
Now next semester... ugh, Chemistry is going to eat me for lunch and spit me back out. Then it's going to grind me into the ground with its shoe and scrape me off into the nearest trashcan... At least Developmental Psych should be cake. :)

2 comments:
Congrats! What a great accomplishment!
Congrats on finishing up the semester! And what an awesome job you did too!
Post a Comment