"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

It's that time again!!!

I shared this last year and thought I'd do so again, for any new readers that missed it. It's one of my favorite Christmas songs I grew up listening to... ahh, it makes me so homesick!!!
Enjoy!



For more info on the song, click on "this" up above.

3 comments:

Clark said...

I think I said it last year, but I'll say it again: Santa has 8 or 9 flying reindeer that can fly across the world in a single day, yet can't handle a hill?

I think I'm going to go listen to the Macarena to try and get this out of my head now . . .

Unknown said...

Just had to tell you Chloe loved it... I started playing it and she immediately began dancing... so funny...

Ben said...

not again...