"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
~ Albus Dumbledore ~
SOOOOOO FUNNY!!!! Alex, you always find the best things to post... Thanks for the great laugh tonight...
Hey Alex, I made it............ I tend to drop off the face of the earth chasing the girls. I have a blog I'm *suppose* to keep updated. It should show up when I post here. :)
Cheri, your blog is set to private, can you send me an invite? :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
SOOOOOO FUNNY!!!! Alex, you always find the best things to post... Thanks for the great laugh tonight...
Hey Alex, I made it............ I tend to drop off the face of the earth chasing the girls. I have a blog I'm *suppose* to keep updated. It should show up when I post here. :)
Cheri, your blog is set to private, can you send me an invite? :)
Post a Comment