... you start having recurring nightmares about James coming to get you! ;)
Last night I tossed and turned and had another one of those dreams where you wake up, roll over and continue dreaming right where you left off...several times! I was in a hotel hiding out while James was on trial for trying to kill me. (Apparently in my dream he hadn't been ripped apart by Emmett, Jasper, and Alice?) Carlisle and Edward were there as witnesses and while I was waiting in my hotel room, I get a call from Carlisle urging me to stay put because James got away while the jury was deliberating and Edward was off tracking him. He (Carlisle) was on his way back to the hotel to watch over me in case James tried to do me in again. I, of course, was terrified and became much more so when Carlisle's cell dropped the call and the last I heard was that he was on SW 29th and Meridian (here in OKC, so apprently we moved away from Forkls?!?!) which seemed too far away for comfort.
I woke up at this point, pretty disturbed. Rolled over, kinda laughed at myself and fell back asleep.
I was still in the hotel, frantically trying to reach Carlisle again. His cell went straight to voicemail. I tried to tell myself that it was because he didn't want to be overheard talking to me just in case James was close by (tracking him back to me) and could hear him. I don't remember how much time passed but I was starting to panic b/c in my dream it had been quite a while and Carlisle should have been there by then.
I woke up again. Still pretty disturbed, rolled over again and tried to think about something else other than Carlisle, James, and Edward. Fell back asleep eventually.
Once again in dreamland, now I was in hysterics because it had been hours and still no sign of Carlilse OR Edward. I was still alone in this hotel, windows shut tight, door locked, lights off- terrified that any moment I'd see James' red eyes and his freaky smile. Now MY cell wouldn't work either. All of a sudden my door bursts open and in come a bunch of people that look vaguely familiar, but none of them vampires. It took me a second to figure out who they were, but in the meanwhile, they turned on the lights and brought in food and drinks and were really loud and happy. I finally recognized them... they were all contestants on American Idol! The runners up from previous seasons! Ace, Bucky, Constantine, the be-boxer guy whose name I can't remember, etc etc.(there were like 15 of them) Apparently I had won some contest and got to meet them and help them with their new albums?!?! Yeah... so here they were in my hotel room, completely oblivious to the fact that I was surely about to be murdered by James since Carlisle and Edward were nowhere to be found and I (as of yet) possessed no extraordinary powers as a pitiful human being.
Guess what came next? Oh yeah, I woke up... again! By now I was actually starting to feel less disturbed and more intrigued. AI contestants?!?! Where would this dream go eventually? Once again, I rolled over and tried to fall asleep quickly, hoping I could pick right back up.
I got lucky! So again I'm with all these AI singers and we're just kinda rockin' out and they're making me sing (in my dream I could sing, it was awesome!) and for a while I'm oddly content and lose track of the time. Eventually I realize a few hours have gone by and its almost dawn and still no Carlisle/Edward. I start trying my phone again and to my surprise they (the AI people) start telling me to not worry, and just come and have fun, etc etc. I got a bad feeling. All of a sudden it hit me... The were IN on it! I'm not sure how I knew, but I just knew that James had sent them to keep me busy while he intercepted Edward and Carlisle and then came for me one last time. At this point I just freaked. I started crying and oddly enough, it wasn't because of Edward anymore... I was so sad that I wouldn't get to see Carlisle again?!?! Hmm... yeah, not sure what happened there, but there it is.
I woke up one last time, totally frustrated and mad at my dumb achy back for ruining this for me! That was kinda sucky, because I really wanted to finish up and either A) die so this dumb run-on dream could end once and for all or B)watch James get his trash kicked (somehow) and then I could see Carlisle... no, wait, Edward.... no wait Carlisle? I don't know...
In any case, I shut my eyes really tight and tried willing myself into the continuation, but this time it didn't work. ARGH! I'd done it 3 times already, why couldn't it happen once more? Grrr...
*sigh* Oh well, I guess there's always tonight, right? Wish me luck! ;)
PS> Yes, I know that the AI contestants being in on it makes no sense... If they were human (they had to have been because they looked normal, felt normal, smelled normal) I'm not quite sure how they were alive if they'd actually MET James, seeing as he would have killed them? Yeah, I know... weird, but then again what part of this dream wasn't?

3 comments:
What did you eat before you went to bed? LOL, that's too funny! I hope you have some James"less" dreams this week! Email me... I've been wondering how your doing!
glad to hear I'm not the only one still thinking Twilight :)
Cheri
I just started reading Twilight..it made me think of you..and last night I said a little prayer in hopes that you will be blessed.
I know you are on a break for now, but I am hoping that when the time is right, that everything will go wonderfully.
Post a Comment