"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Half a decade!


Five years ago today Ben and I were sealed for time and all eternity, it was the happiest day of my life! Time sure has flown by and here we are five years later, still very much twitterpated and in love! :) Over the past 5 years our family has grown by 3 fur-babies, and while it may be some years before we can adopt and grow our family some more(with the human kind, I mean!), we are very grateful for the blessing of time together and a chance to grow older (and hopefully wiser!) before we become parents.

I love you baby, thanks for making the past 5 years the best of my life! Here's to forever!

PS> Thanks for my beautiful anniversary present!
(Heehee, he soooo spoils me, huh? )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!! You look wonderful in your wedding picture!!! And yeah, he spoiled you... the present is beautiful!!!

Suz said...

Happy Happy Happy Anniversary! So happy for you both and glad you are in the family!

Laura Chapman said...

Happy day!! Time sure does fly by these days. I still remember all the fun in Carroll Hall like it was not so distant in the past.