Erin just tagged me again, so here we go... this one is a bit different than last time!
10 Years Ago:
I was 2 days away from turning 17 and going to Stuyvesant High School. Can't remember much more... probably hanging out with friends, reading, studying my brains out and just being my dorky self!
Snacks I Enjoy:
Anything chocolate, fruit pies, bagel chips, ice cream, and other unhealthy things! ;)
5 Things On My To-Do List:
Clean the house
Take Loony to the Vet
Get my hair cut tomorrow (woohoo, I'm excited!)
Prepare my Seminary lessons for next week
Turn 27!
Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Tithing
Pay off all our debt
IVF as many times as it takes to get us some babies!!!
Buy Ben an orchestra, lol...(He's always wanted to own/manage one)
Buy my parents a house
Start and run an animal rescue
Fund research for a cure for Endometriosis
Donate to St.Jude's Hospital (they treat childhood cancer and never turn patients away)
Go to Hawaii and swim with the dolphins
Go on a mission with Ben when we're older
3 of my bad habits:
I hate housework... *GASP!* I know, I'm a horrible wife!
Procrastination is my middle name
I don't always have the courage to speak my mind which leads to me getting walked all over
5 places I have lived:
New York
Uruguay
South Carolina
Utah
California
Jobs I have had:
Custodian @ BYU
Cashier/Cook @ BYU (Teriyaki Stix)
Asst. Manager @ Jamba Juice
Office Manager @ Shelter Insurance
Insurance Coordinator @ Eye Clinic
Things people don't know about me:
I am hooked on InuYasha
I used to want to be a Pathologist and work for the CDC!
I only have 1 & 1/2 ureters... LOL, if you really want to know how that works, ask me.
I sing in my sleep
I secretly wish I controlled the world (more like enforcement of laws) so that I could punish anyone that mistreats animals by hanging them from their pinky toes and other various methods of "torture"... (I know... the world is very lucky I'm not in charge)
And on that lovely note... I tag: Shannon, Linsey, Kathleen, and... Kim! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment