"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
~ Albus Dumbledore ~
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Sick and Sicker...
These past 3 weeks have been tough here around the Young household. Both Ben and I have been soooo sick and after multiple visits to the doctor and loads of meds... here I am, still feeling like crud. I was starting to make a comeback a few days ago, but last night things took a turn in the wrong direction. After a very sleepless night, I overslept and was unable to make it to a very important meeting I was supposed to be at about 2 hours ago. I hate being sick... I hate that it makes me unable to do things I need to and promised I would do. I hate that my house is a mess and I have zero energy to clean it... and I hate that my dogs have impecable timing and manage to come down with TAPEWORM and Colitis at the same exact time, which adds to the sleepless nights because of the endless trips downstairs to let Sirius go potty, lest he have an accident... Grrr...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment