First off, let me clarify... the collar is NOT for me! :) That said, and before I post the pics, I wanted to thank you all for your birthday wishes and kind words to cheer me up. I really do appreciate it... you guys are just the best! :)
Ok... so for my new hair, here it is... tada!

Now, about that collar... Loony has officially become ours, since the neighbors finally approached us and pretty much begged us to take her b/c they just don't want her. Anyway, so I decided a few days ago to go and get her a pretty collar and name tag and make an honest doggy out of her! :) Here she is in all her new-collar glory!

How cute is she??? We've managed to fatten her back up and she's doing a lot better with the whole potty-training stuff. This weekend we took her to the doggy-park for the first time and she handled herself very well... we think she'll adjust pretty well now that she's not being neglected, poor thing!
7 comments:
I love the hair! So stylish. And how great that Loony now officially has owners that care. Good work.
Happy Birthday! Sorry it is a little late...better late than never! Love the hair. Very nice!!! Oh, by the way, I was thinking of sending Braedon to stay with you for a month as a birthday gift! He is a very good little boy and he would have you snorting all day long!!!
I LOVE your hair! so cute! i think i need a new do too...i'm thinking about bangs! scary!
Cute new look! I'm trying to grow my hair out right now but it's tempting to get something new done whenever I see a cute short look. I need to be strong!!
Thank you! :)
By the way, I LOVE the new do. You look awesome. Great catching up with you!
I love the hair, sista! Good call.
Post a Comment