So I'm a week out from my first shot, and without a shadow of a doubt... yes, I've started feeling some of those nasty side effects. Yesterday I was at work and all of a sudden I was on fire. My co-worker said I turned beet red (and ya'll know I do not turn red easily... I was apparently born without the ability to blush or even look a bit flushed?) and while I couldn't see myself right then and there, I sure did feel like I had smoke bellowing out of my ears! I'm quickly learning that dressing in layers is a must and that having a freezer nearby (you know, to stick your head in!) comes in handy! :)
Other than that, it hasn't been too bad. Headaches and knee pain have popped up a few times this past week, but nothing unbearable. Probably what bugs me the most is not being able to sleep very well... Every morning I wake up around 4am and no matter how hard I try, I cannot fall asleep again! This really stinks since I have to get up at 5am every day to go teach Seminary... that last precious hour that could be spent sleeping just taunts me... grrr...

2 comments:
you said "ya'll". Gee Whiz!
You said "Gee Whiz!"
Post a Comment